6:15pm delivery

What kind of time of night is that to delivering I must be the last one to get one delivered today!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When I've had parcels that I've had to sign for I think the latest I've recieved it is about 5pm but as they say ... "Better late than never!"

you have the game, you have probably missed out on all the server shaninigans going on during the day...and YOU HAVE THE GAME....hardly something to rant over dont you think, now, take a deep breath, enjoy the 20min hd install time and enjoy shooting someone online...the world is a happy place again

^^^^ lol exactly mate at least I have the game and I can get a few good hours in before I bugger off tomorrow morning withwork for a few weeks;-(

and to be fair, on a Friday night with this poxy weather...you are probably lucky the posty didnt just sod off back to the depot without leaving a card! lol

Battlefield 3 didn't get delivered to me today.

[quote user="FatMond"]

Battlefield 3 didn't get delivered to me today.

[/quote]

Did you order it from Amazon? If so I've seen a few people say today they didn't get their's either.

I haven't ordered it.

[quote user="FatMond"]

I haven't ordered it.

[/quote]

Ermm ok, lol.

OP,you do realise the postman had others customers than you today don`t you?

Wasn't the posty he's round my house by 9am sharp that was why I've been so hacked off lol it was a courier tut tut lesson learned !! Just buy it on release day!!