50,000GS by christmas

i am setting myself a challenge by trying to get 50,000GS by Christmas. do you think i can get it. if you want to help me then send me a friend request and we can play whatever game you want. do you think i can get it. twitter and blog coming soon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well good luck to ya bud you are most definatly going to need it , goin to be some serious gaming between now and then. try and get hold of some  the easy cheivo games that might help you in your quest. oh and you are goin need some money for all them new games.

and as for the racist bigot , havent you got anything better to than harass people on the forums get a life.

[quote user="Black Barstuard"]

This kid is obviously an attention seeker with all his pointless threads he keeps making, he is a  typical 13 year old.

[/quote]

The 2 posts I have seen of yours have been pointless attacks on people posting threads asking for advice or encouragement I would suggest you are the typical late teen/early 20s know it all. Your choice of GT screams out loud about your level of maturity.

Fight me on xbox live RTCW :) you know you want to...

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

I think he means, you being in year 9 would imply you are too young to play GTA 4.

[/quote]

It would of course but then why would that matter to you or the other guy. Concentrate playing your 360 and let others do the same. If he is year 9 then he has parents to do the worrying for him and the fact that he has a pc and a 360 means he is not hard done by.

Fight me on xbox live RTCW :) you know you want to...

[quote user="VinceVega GB"]

Maybe he found a life? lol

[/quote]

so are you saying that those that play games don't have a life?

This kid is obviously an attention seeker with all his pointless threads he keeps making, he is a  typical 13 year old.

hey i have the same challange as OP

yes i dont aim high

[quote user="ShadowMonkey987"]

video games just not as much and only when i'm not looking after my kids. (which is most of the time XD seeing as I'm a stay at home dad. My wife works and that was her choice.)

ShadowMonkey987 out.

[/quote]

i would be ashamed of myself

If you know you are going to be busy revising, why even set yourself a challenge like this? 

Typical kids looking for attention, in my mind! lol 

he could be revising

Maybe he found a life? lol