500 euro and the xbox one is faulty

Hi i bought xbox one at the day one, i have a lot of 360 console registered and 300 games of the old generation console, never had a problem. Now I spent 500 euros for xbox one and after 2 month th console is broken, i have had a lot of problem of lag, return to dashboard from the games, problem with Group chat ecc

Now I ask to Microsoft if for you 500 euros for a normal family is a bit or a large amount????? I answer, a large amount. So Microsoft can't use her customers like beta testers, the console must be tested in all of her functions before to sell it on the market.

I'm so disappointed for my bought console, if i know of all this problems i'll never buy it. Now i'm awaiting the new console from the assistance and i can't play with my games and with my friends.

I would like to make a compliment to the people that work to the assistance, they are very kind.

Sorry for my words but i'm angry

Riccardo

Gamertag: Luciferus1976

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is a next gen conconsole that came out a month and 14 days. I owned one the early 360. And it broke 6mos when I got it(1-1-2006). And this not MS thing anything like the XBOX ONE will not work well at first. Even the PS4 have issues too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.