5$ Off PowerStar Golf

In featured tab on the dashboard. Great game for even better deal than most of us got if for. If you been on the fence with this title now is the time to pick it up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll let me brother know when he gets home & see if he has any interest on picking it up while it's on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

for $15 it is worth it... as long as you like golf games... it is a cartoon style game... so not a simulator...  but still...  you can easily put in 3-4 hours straight and not realize it...

I bought it before the sale and I can honestly say I don't regret paying full price. Hopefully on sale this game will pick up more users. Maybe even some of my own friends so I can whoop their scores😏

Nice I was debating picking this up now maybe I will

I snagged this little gem last night.  Looks fun.

Do not be tempted to get mad that you see the world records miles ahead of you...when you are only driving 225 yards and you see the record across the river up the hill and around the bend...only a matter of time before you unlock the pro series gear...  then it gets fun.. those par 5s are easy birdies  ....

I still get a nice feeling when I see my ball roll past one of my friends...  """"""NEW RECORD""""""

Is this like a real golfing game with full 18 hole courses? And can you play mutliplayer with friends and matchmake?

Great tip!

There are many types of modes. 3 hole challenge front/back 9 and even all 18 tournaments!

Mechanically the game plays very well. If you like the golfing aspect at all you will not be disappointed.

I'll probably buy it then. Thanks!