5 Microsoft Points

I have had 75 MS points stuck in my account for god knows how long and it's starting to annoy me. There seems to be nothing under 80 msp other than a few ugly avatar items. Is there any way for me to get 5 msp so I can buy something and finally rid my account of this dreaded number? It's driving me insane! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why don't you just join the rewards programme, take the monthly survey and bag yourself 20 points for free?

I have joined, but you need to accumulate 100 points to receive them and then wait about a month for them to turn up! It's a really rubbish system if you ask me, I just wish there was a way for me to buy 5 points! :')

Fair enough, wasn't sure if you were even aware of it, can't really think of another way sorry.

I don't understand why people want to spend spare points so bad, just leave it until you want something it adds up.

theres a couple of avatar items for 40 points, but there only like glasses and gloves

I still can't see how getting something for free is a rubbish system and is outranked by the spending of money.

Baffling.

[quote user="ClawedGarnish"]

I still can't see how getting something for free is a rubbish system and is outranked by the spending of money.

Baffling.

[/quote]Bang on mate I think i must have made near if not more than 1000MSPs just by spending 2 minutes filling in a little survey n stuff...aw well just no pleasing some ppl lol.

[quote user="Stu Fae The YY"]

[quote user="ClawedGarnish"]

Baffling.

[/quote]Bang on mate I think i must have made near if not more than 1000MSPs just by spending 2 minutes filling in a little survey n stuff...aw well just no pleasing some ppl lol.

[/quote]

I don't like it because it's over convultes with silly rules. I've done some of the things that net points and got nothing. The fact you have to spend so much to earn trivial amounts just make it rather pointless.

You only get 20 msp per survey and can only done one per month so I seriously doubt you've made 1000.

They have other offers on to gain points you obviously have not been on the site and just talking garbage.

5 points would cost you less than a penny