4oD app problem

Hey, i want to watch the inbetweeners but i get like 2mins into it if that and it stops and a message saying 'The 4oD Application server is not available at this time. Please try again later.'   My friends is working fine and other peoples seem to too.

What do i do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a new application so probably loads of demand on it right now, you could restarting all your internet kit but its probably just the app being popular, maybe come out of it and try again?

reset the internet and i have back in and out loads of times, maybe i should leave it a day or two...

always the way with new popular apps, especially one like 4oD...maybe just try it a bit later

Just watched episode 1 of Inbetweeners halfway through Ep 2 and have no issues

Yeah, I'd agree with Cockney.  The app is probably being hammered because it's new.  Give it a few days until people get over the novelty.

At least you have the APP, I couldnt even download it last night.

Yeah I had the same problem when I went to watch 'Made in Chelsea' - you'll have to forgive me lol, but I love rubbish reality-ish tv like that... I think it's high demand, but I noticed it doesn't stream as well as Lovefilm, Zune, Youtube - it's a littl emore sluggish even with a lower quality looking video. I can't wait for BBC app now, and hopefully ITV follow pursuit then there'll be no way I miss any of my fave TV... play a few games, catch up, few more games, more catch up!!

Seems to be working fine for me!

[quote user="HighlandRainbow"]

At least you have the APP, I couldnt even download it last night.

[/quote]

Wouldn't download for me either, 5 on demand worked fine though

I couldn'r watch any of the content on 4oD. Tried several times, the screen just blinks before it can even start and probably one frame appears and then a message saying the content cannot be shown as the server is unavailable is displayed.

It gets all the progam informatin fine, but the video just doesn't start...