4GC Black Ops/MW2 clan-mature gamers (21+) XBOX US CA UK

4GC Clan (4 Good Company)

4GC was formed on June 1st 2011 and now boasts
120 members with dedicated UK/EU and US/CAN sections on both Xbox and PS3.

Our aim is to provide a clan where the members are mature and help each
other on the forum and in-game. Members must be 21 or over with a mature
attitude.

We cater for both casual gamers and those who want to play more
competitively. There are no trials or special requirements to join, just simply
have fun and enjoy yourself. This is a clan where ideas can be exchanged and
friendships formed.

Whether you are male or female come and join the fun
at http://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have been with the clan for a number of months and cannot speak highly enough for the warm welcomes and help from the better players within to help improve my game.  If you are looking for a clan with a laid back attitude and would rather game with like minded people rather than just randoms yelling or rage quitting then sign up and get back to enjoying gaming

I'd like to also add what a nice friendly clan 4GC are.  I'm a female and although pretty new to FPS, the experienced members have really helped me along.

If you were like me and unsure about joining a clan I would highly recommend 4GC

UK/EU and US/CA members wanted - very active forum (over 100 posts yesterday) - loads of advice - our PS3 division is now running an internal tournament, playing regular clan matches and entering gamebattles - lets get our xBox division to the same level in the next couple of weeks. No skill requirement, when playing as part of a team even very casual players will find they are winning most of the time.

hi ive just seen 4gc clan and would like to join can u plz explain how i can join thanks alot

Hi Goof, visit the link in the first post above and register an account.  Put up a quick hello post saying you saw the advert here and you will be in.  You can then add all the Xbox members and get into a few games straight away.  There is pretty much always somebody on.

bump ..... register at 4gclan.forumotion.co.uk

register with us and have a good time with us. we dont bite... hard

I joined 4GC recently and very happy that i did, I received a very warm welcome and felt much at home straight away. If you are looking for a clan like i was then you should very much consider this one, great people, mature environment and most of all great gaming clan.

I just joined 4GC and everyone seems ace!!

Just to second MB x InFeRnO I received a very warm welcome and felt much at home straight away, if you are looking for a clan these guy's are great.

Had a good nights gaming last night on TDM - won nearly every game proving that even very average players like me can improve when working with a team rather than playing with randoms :-)