I have the Xbox 360 s 4 gig console. When trying to install the latest system update I receive the following Status Code...
40A3 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 045D
From what I can tell, this means the system is not recognizing the 4 gig internal flash memory upon boot-up/installation....
A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:
- Turn off your console.
- Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.
- Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
- Turn on the console
- Try updating the console again.
Any other ideas? I've tried and tried the above solution. When the console is booted-up, I can see the 4 gig memory in system/storage. There is 1.1 gigs available.
- No user profiles on the console memory
- No games
- No pics
- No videos
It's a "clean" memory slate.
-Tried clearing cache
- rb lb x rb lb x
- tried Y delete
- tried formatting
- tried installing update from usb.
- tried a formatted 32 gig usb memory stick thinking it would see this memory and install to that
- tried a brand new 320 gig ms hard drive. it would download and begin install but throw up a status code before the install completed.