4 Days Now, NetFlix/XBOX Live not working !

I've been watching NetFlix thru my XBox Live acccount for awhile now. I have had problems with this before, the "Disconnected From XBox Live" message while trying to watch NetFlix, but not for 4 days in a row before. I'm sick of paying for both accounts and getting NOTHING but trouble for 4 days. Sometimes, it takes hours to start working again. I want to be reimbursed by whomever is having the problem either XBox or NetFlix. I can watch NetFlix just fine on my PC and Wii, so, I'm guessing it's XBox Live's hookup with NetFlix somewhere.

I've not changed a thing on my home network.  I have no kids or anyone else in the house that uses the XBox or the computer/network. Usually, I just turn on the XBox, tv and watch what I want, but for the past 3 nights now, I've had nothing but disconnects every time I've tried to watch NetFllix. I can start watching something and get into it about 5 seconds and it boots me off saying I've been disconnected from XBox LIve. Everytime I go to My XBox, it logs me back in to XBox Live. I've seen other forums out there these past few days with messages about this, so  I'm not the only one having this problem. I've been to the NetFlix site and been walked thru a process to report a film not playing correctly, but if there's a problem with the XBox service, they send you here ...otherwise, the offer no help whatsoever.

I'm not going to pay for no service. When I'm paying for something, I expect to be able to turn it on and it work. Not fight with it for 2 hours or hope that it may work when I turn it on.  And, if something is wrong with the service, I expect an announcement somewhere to explain to me what is going on. This is bad service.

Does anyone have any information as to whether or not the server is having problems or is anyone else here reading this? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I tried to watch a movie today and had the exact same issue.  I called support and they said that all the servers were supposedly running fine.  

Anyone have any better info?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer these questions and we can do some troubleshooting: forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

If there was an issue with the actual service(s), there would be many more people posting here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.