3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D Status Code

Most frustrating *** ever! I keep getting the stupid error code above and also status code 8007-045B. I've tried everything! Getting ready to throw this damn thing out the window. I even opened firewall settings to allow Xbox hosted applications. I've had the issue since the outage in Late Dec. WTF is going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 77 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im sorry but i feel slightly ignored by the microsoft reps. I just got off the phone with a rep (for an 1.3 hours), i reset my router, unplugged my system and rebooted it, allowed the rep to access my pc to reset my NAT settings, deleted and then recovered my profile and STILL i have the same issue.

This is just a general statement. Making a new thread about this very same issue wont really help as I fully intend on calling an agent again in the next 24 hours. But quite simply put, if more than a few users are having an issue that is very similar, then maybe its a bigger issue than a simple bug and needs a more serious review into the problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Icem4n84, these forums work best when you create a new thread with a first post of your own, as the original poster's problem and solution, although similar, could be very different in detail. It's great that you're researching here, but the quickest path to a solution is your own thread. That being said, the error message is a connection failure outside of the Xbox, so I believe a sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing this connection problem, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Turn on the Xbox.  For more background on Ports, see whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need from http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx so we may work on this further.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm now getting the same issue for Far Cry 3!! Why can't you just play the bloody game like you could on the old systems?!?!?!

Sorry this didn't help.

My problem just fixed itself. After trying a few times over an over it just finally downloaded the update. Now everything is back to normal. I didn't change anything so it had to be a problem on microsofts end. That was frustrating.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi geekguy!  Please make a fresh thread detailing your network setup and the exact error you're seeing.  We'll take a look!

Sorry this didn't help.

having the same issues.  Its a bit ridicuous.  Im trying a few things but nothing seems to work yet.  Hope this is sorted soon, but ive only been dealing with it for a day or so.  makes my netflix subscription pointless though

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys!  Can we please have anyone having this or similar issues to devndyll, please make fresh threads.  That's going to be the best way to make sure all the issues can get all the attention they deserve, and we can get everyone back online ASAP.

@devndyll can you let us know exactly what model networking equipment you're using?  We'd be happy to dig a little deeper to help you out with this. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Having the same problem. I haven't been on to play in about 3 weeks. I just bought Halo 4 and when I try to download the title update which is the first thing it needs after starting, it won't download. Just loads for 10 minutes then tell me check connection ( which was tested and is fine) then says some Xbox live content is currently unavailable. I cannot play the $60 game that I had just purchased.  I am relieved its not just me. I just hope Microsoft knows its on their end and are working to fix this. Post any updates if you have any please!

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft need to STEP UP and FIx this Sh!t. It's been almost a month since it started and absolutely NO SOLUTION! Maybe we all need to flood this forum with complaints and demand a REFUND! This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

i am having this same issue. when i launch halo 4 it signs me off xbox live and tells me to download an update. it start to download then stops and gives me an error 'cant download the update to test your connection, open system settings and select network settings, test xbox live connection status code 3f4a - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 8007 - 045d' i work for a modem company doing tech support so i know the issue is not on my side. tried all trouble shooting steps, reboots disconnect hard drive, direct into modem different modems. please help with this error

Sorry this didn't help.