'the nothing' is alive in bf4, advise?

Ok have any of you been playing bf4 MP and occasionally you will get quite large fully blacked out areas on the maps,that cover certain areas of the textures,like a wall corner,or the side area of a building,you can shoot at them and holes appear and then the graphics that have been blacked re appear, sz i havnt managed to get a clip of this,and on a lol its like the nothing out of never ending story,a m8 also said about it in game yesterday too,so is this a tv issue,a graphics issue,and god forbid an xbox issue,its not like it dibilitates your gameplay but it certainly shouldnt be happening.

-

After reading of late certain graphic hiccups also in DR3,after patching,im wondering if EA and also have overlooked anything and may possibily need to be informed as its our feedback that helps our patches resolve everything

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a buggy game from what I've heard, haven't played it though

Saber EA just flat out released a broken game across the board.  That is why against my better judgment I opted for Ghost, as I do prefer the BF community over COD, and it is not much better but not as bad.   EA must have really screwed up with BF because their is a class action lawsuit at least where I am at against them over how broken the game is.

Ive seen alot of graphical hiccups in the decades of gaming,but nothing like this,its proper weird,and fullhornet m8,im counting the days till next cash drop,get ghosts back.Eventually bf4 will get sorted :)

@ Saber

I've not had this exact problem you are having but I know 2 friends that have, one friend actually said to me yesterday .. "I thought my eyesight was going as dark spots keep appearing on the map" ...

I always get textures not loading properly at the start of games, takes about 30 seconds or so to load in and I often get weird graphic glitches when playing ( Parcel Storm seems to be the worst )

I don't believe it's a console or TV issue, as others have said in this thread , ... "It's just a buggy game" ..

Yes!!!!! I called it the Blob. It was like black ink was taking over the screen

Rambo needs to get in there and kick the 'blobs' 'the nothings' rear end,im glad im not going mad and seeing things,lmao,I can now put my o.c.d back in its cage and stop having hypers about any tv issues.

[quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

Rambo needs to get in there and kick the 'blobs' 'the nothings' rear end,im glad im not going mad and seeing things,lmao,I can now put my o.c.d back in its cage and stop having hypers about any tv issues.

[/quote]

Check out my uploads bud its called "These maps are OP". Pretty much shows the facepalm of BF4

Yeah I've had it too, reminded me of that black smoke monster that was in the TV show lost :) It disappeared as soon as I respawned though.

[quote user="marknally"]

Yeah I've had it too, reminded me of that black smoke monster that was in the TV show lost :) It disappeared as soon as I respawned though.

[/quote]

It's all them Curly Wurlys you eat, affecting your eyesight ;-p

[quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]Rambo needs to get in there and kick the 'blobs' 'the nothings' rear end[/quote]

Mate, I think we would be better off with Chuck Norris sorting EA out this time round. Haha.