'Sleeping Dogs Universe' Sequel Triad Wars in Development

Thanks to Mr Cokney Charmer who I see posted about this on Twitter yesterday :-)

I loved the original so this is very good news!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/sleeping-dogs-universe-sequel-triad-wars-in-development

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Great game.

Really showed Rockstar how it's done.

Nice to see they took the lessons on board.

Az

Actually agree with Az on this one

-

Sleeping Dogs was a refreshing take on the GTA Style Sandbox genre, with an amazing world and single player story with some of the cleverest DLC post release Iv played in a long time.

-

Whilst we dont know what is being developed and that the game is not a direct sequel to the first, just set in the same universe, really hoping this is a full console release title for 2014

Oh My days please do not be kidding Sleeping dogs was the best game i played in 2012 i was hoping for a sequel.

-

Thanks for the Info Mr sage.

Good news, I thought Sleeping Dogs was a good game but with a bit more polish it could have been great.

Sleeping dogs, the game was only just beat by far cry 3 for my game of last year. Will be nice to see another along those lines.

I have a sudden craving for a pork bun tho!!

A man who never eats pork bun is never a whole man!

Sleeping dogs was a great game, which had a great combat system that set it apart from GTA. More of the same would be great!

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

A man who never eats pork bun is never a whole man!

[/quote]

Quoted for Truth.

I need to try a pork bun, it sounds delicious.