'Kinectimals scarier than Rise of Nightmares'

Surely there is no way people can continue to defend this rubbish 'Innovative new gaming device!'

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1192775p1.html  :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its far scarier watching or knowing that Adults have stopped to play Kinectimals just to earn a few numbers next to their name...very dodgy.....Kinect has done nothing since its launch outside the US to be something worth having unless you have little kids, almost a year since release and still has Zero mainstream titles worth spending money on Kinect

Funny how this turns into yet another Kinect hatred thread, when even the mentioned article says the game is rubbish, with or without Kinect.

<p>

Instead of this game, they should have just taken Condemned and made it with Kinect control. I'd buy that tomorrow.

</p>

I don't hate Kinect, as I mentioned before in another thread. But I hate the joke that it has become... I said if ONE decent game came out that required it, I'd probably buy Kinect. But I'm yet to see anything from this 'future of gaming' device. I'd prefer a 'lightgun' plastic rifle controller & games like Point Blank.

i am 33 and i love kinect, it is something different and i think it works very well, really can't wait for the gunstringer as the demo was fun.

'RYSE' hopefully will change things

It's not Kinect's fault SEGA made a poor game for it.

Don't count Kinect out yet, theres still Tim schafer's Kinect game to come out yet

InB4 whagi

kinect is fail

Yet to get a Kinect or see any games worth getting Kinect for. Once there's maybe 5 games worth getting Kinect for then I will get it. Star Wars Kinect I hope is good.

Star Wars Kinect will almost certainly be a stinking pile of Phantom Menace.