360 starting to Die or failing?

A few weeks ago my 360 started acting weird such as slow gaming or performance issues.(such as lagging game or unbalanced registry in online and offline games) I know the basic way is to reset the cash in the drive which I did and it started working. Now my 360 barely can start yet alone attempt to send a message and now it can not start up up a game. (does not show disc read error just starts the game but never leaves dashboard) So I wanted to ask is there anything I can do or do I have the ability to replace my 360?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It sounds like it is on its way out, if its under a year since original purchase you can get a service from MS for free, if its over that you need to pay.

Just to see try removing the HDD and see if the problems persist OP.

As far as replacing it goes you could buy yourself a new one, but it might be better to see whats wrong with this one first. It might be something you can have fixed by MS.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey man I've just had a new black type S 360 die in less than a year, thankfully it was under warranty. I've been through 9 xbox360 I had to go out and purchase 3 so far though... Crazy all the money they make and can't even satisfy one person with a working console that last longer than the competitions regardless of "other factors" like smoke and heat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.