360 = Open Nat Xbox One = Strict Nat

On the 360 I had an Open Nat and now on the One I have a Strict Nat. Nothing has changed about my Internet through the transition to the One. Anyone else having this problem or have a fix? No worries if not, being stuck with a Strict Nat won't kill me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 73 Applies to:

Yes. Same thing. Tried everything, nothing works. Gotta be something on MS's end. It's killing me though cause I can't even play co-op the thing I've been looking forward to the most.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can't chat with anyone with a strict NAT.  360 worked fine but ONE won't communicate in multiplayer or private chat. Trying the suggested fixes but that just led to more problems.  There should have been warnings about this problem before I spent the money

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings ThePurrvySage!

Before we begin troubleshooting your network equipment, I would like you to answer a few questions for us so that we can better understand your situation.

Please read: START HERE for connection troubleshooting! And post back in full detail (from the bits in bold).

Be sure to include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

i had the same problem spoke to my supplier and that sorted it still being kicked offline tho while in a game,customer service is shocking iv had an xbox from day 1 it looks like il be returning it for good

Sorry this didn't help.