360 elite hard drive issue

I have a one year 360 elite with a 250 gig hard drive. I downloaded the new dlc for mass effect 3 and tried to play it. The system says that have no save games for any of the games i own. It shows that I have 149 gigs free but only have 10 visible on my hard drive.

Is there anything I can do to get my information back? I have a lot of dlc from different games and I dont want to go through downloading them again and having to replay all my games to get my saves back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sounds like it may be a Hard Disc error, I would call Xbox support at 1800-4My-Xbox (1800-469-9269) and ask a support agent for help, It may need to be replaced.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Does it only only say that when you play mass effect 3? did you try restarting your xbox?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've tried restarting and I still get this same issue. All of my saves and dlc for all my games except for the one recently downloaded Mass Effect 3 dlc and Borderlands 2 (every time I try to play any of that dlc it says there is a disk read error) have disappeared but the system still says that there is space being used on the hard drive. I'll give the 1-800 number a call once I get a chance this afternoon

Sorry this didn't help.

just got off the phone with X-Box support. We cleaned the cache, removed and reinserted the hard drive, and restarted the system. It was still did not restore the saved information. I was told to reinstall all the downloaded data and that unfortunately, the saved game data would not be able to be restored.

I guess that I have to saving to the cloud in order to make sure I don't lose it again

Sorry this didn't help.