3 Red rings again. Administrator please read

I again, for the 4th time since getting my Xbox have the 3 Red rings. I have sent it in and gotten it fixed, but it keeps coming back. It was fine before they started charging. I am a loyal Xbox customer and would like some extra help sending it in, maybe a discount since this is a problem with the product and not my fault.  Please Email me to atleast talk to me, i just wanna play some games and not worry about spending 100 dollars to have it fixed for the fourth time. Thank you, Email me please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Dude, Honestly, It is worth your while to buy the Xbox 360 Slim. Its sooooooooo much better then the original Xbox 360 and the failure rate on the slim is very low compared to the original Xbox 360. The effectioncy of the slim is better and there is no overheating or ventilation problems which was the cause of "The Red Ring of DEATH" on the original.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Really you need to contact xbox support and tell them what you have said here, do you have access to twitter? as you can contact them there their twitter acc is @XboxSupport or phone 1-800-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) I don't think anyone in the forums can help you with this.

Sorry this didn't help.

I feel your pain - I've had 3 now and am sick of this substandard piece of hardware. I have just shelled out for a 360 S at £170 plus a transfer cable for all the saved data - the new xbox S doesn't even acknowledge the old HD. I feel like throwing in the towel and quitting the whole xbox world. The product sucks and just keeps costing me money.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Kotano"]

I feel your pain - I've had 3 now and am sick of this substandard piece of hardware. I have just shelled out for a 360 S at £170 plus a transfer cable for all the saved data - the new xbox S doesn't even acknowledge the old HD. I feel like throwing in the towel and quitting the whole xbox world. The product sucks and just keeps costing me money.

[/quote]

Sorry to hear you have had so many problems.  I guess I have been lucky I had the elite xbox 360 and had no problems then I bought the new one and the elite drive decided then to give up the ghost, again with the new one not had a single issue.  xbox gaming is superb and hopefully you manage to get your interest in xbox back again before throwing in the towel.  When you say that the xbox s doesn't recognise the old hard drive, do you mean you can't transfer the data to the new one?

Sorry this didn't help.