3 RED LIGHTS

IS THE FIRST POST

SOMEONE, CAN HELP ME?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm not sure what to do with the new 360-s but with the old Xbox's (the white ones and elite)

You could disconnect all the wires (take out any disc first) and you HDD , then connect the power again and turn it on

If 3 red lights are flashing again , check if you still have warranty for your Xbox because I'm afraid you might have the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) which is a malfunction in your console either it being a graphic card or motherboard failure due to overheating only the technicians can know so if you do still have warranty I suggest contacting Xbox Support through the website or by phone and ask for a repair (free if you still have warranty)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have a ps1 i brought in 96 that still works its 2011 and mircosoft cant build a reliable machine its a joke i have a pc that is 5 years ole nevr had to replace the hare drive? What are they building these thing out of friggin gummy bears

Sorry this didn't help.

@V1LLA DON - Are you having an issue with your console? If so, we can help! Please create a new post so we can best assist you. Thanks :)

Sorry this didn't help.