3 months on and cannot verify my nephews Xbox live account!!! Submitted 10 verify me forms and been escalated all those times and still no luck.,..HELP ME!!!

Hi 

we've been able to Verify my Nephews Xbox live account as The email attached to the account we aren't able to access (as it was hacked 4 years ago) and despite chatting for months to Xbox pretty much daily via the online chat & phonecalls plus filling in 10 Verify me email forms we still aren't able to get his account up and running. our situation as we've explained hundreds of times it that his Account was set up by his mum before he came to live with us so any information provided to set up the Account is unknown to us (apart from his Name/date of birth) so whenever we do the verify me form it cones back we've not given enough information and then gets escalated and then we get a final email saying not even the escalation team can help us. We've spent hours trying to resolve this and have given payment details used to pay for Xbox live as well as Games downloaded and the console ID etc so I'm so annoyed that we've had to try to move on and despite spending £1500 plus on games, add ons etc we've set him up a new Email and Xbox live account. However last night £14.99 was taken from My husbands paypal for an Xbox live account that hadn't now been active for almost 3 months thanks to Xbox. I think it's disgusting that we've had no real support and after weeks and weeks and weeks of providing as much info as we can we've had to let all that money we've spent be wasted as well as game saves that my nephew has spent years buliding. Im also shocked that an escalation team have not be able to help and each time seem to just brush us under the carpet and ignore us. We can't seem to find anyone who's willing to help us And o think it's appalling 

his Gamer tag is SMARTGAMER01 

we really wanted to Launch an offical complaint as we've lost so much time and money from no fault of our own so it seems unfair we've not been offered and money back or any help getting this online account up and running. 

its been stress we don't need and letting go off hundreds of pounds worth of Games we cannot ever replace as it's been gifts from over the last 5 years since he's been living with Us. 

Donna

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

At the beginning it shouldn't say we've be Unable not able! The account is still inactive as were unable to verify its our nephews!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh my silly phone....we've been unable to verify the account should be stated at the beginning

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear it.  I have to ask the obvious question here.  Is there any way at all to contact his mother to find out the account details?  

If not and you are able to log onto the account on the console you should be able to see the email address associated with the gamertag in the upper left corner of the dashboard.

From there you should be able change the password associated with the tag.  

Sorry this didn't help.