3 Boxes Connectivity Help Please!!!

I have had 3 xboxes up and running with open NAT's on my DSL line in Michigan with a DLink DGL-4500 Gamerlounge Router firmware v1.22na for years.  I previously had a WRT54G that could not handle the multiple boxes and sustain open NAT's.  So I bought the DGL-4500 which had updated UPnP technology that allowed for an instant fix to that issue.  I have had no issues with xbox live or gaming while playing Gears 1, & 2 as well as all the Call of Duty games .  And we always have all 3 boxes playing multiplayer at the same time when we are playing. 2 of the boxes are premium's with a wired connection to the router and the third is one of the 120g slim boxes also wired in to the router.  My DSL modem is in bridge mode so the DLink is in charge of all the network traffic.  All network devices have DHCP reservation set up off the devices MAC addresses in order to reduce any chance of collisions.  I REPEAT NO ISSUES AT ALL UNTIL.... We all bought copies of Gears 3 at the midnight release on Tuesday and since then it has been a disaster!!!  When playing private multiplayer with bots and when playing the campaign as soon as a match ends or we hit a checkpoint and it sends data one of the xboxes will disconnect from live at random. It's not always the same box and immediately after it disconnects I can immediately reconnect without errors.  Even when we run the campaign over a system link we still have it disconnect when we reach the end of a battle or checkpoint.  I have not changed any of the settings and even the night before the release, Gears 2 multiplayer worked without incident.  I have looked at the router logs and have seen nothing that explains my problem and I have searched every forum I know of to see if anyone has this issue and I can't find anything that is exactly like my circumstances.  I'm hoping someone might be able to help me or at least think of an idea I have not tried. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As a side note I have restarted my modem and router several times and have turned off all other network devices.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, could be wrong but I don't think 1.22NA is certified for live, I would downgrade the firmware to 1.21NA which is certified

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.