2nd hand mod

Please help I do not want to get banned. The other day playing COD4 with my friends and they invited one of their other friends. As it turned out he was a hacker.

He said that he wanted to play in a modded 10th prestigige lobby. So I did not know much about mods at all so here I just did what my friends were bugging me to do and joined thinking that it would not be on my console without the hacker being in the game but I was wrong. This hack remained on my console to this day and I honestly have no idea what to do about it. I don't want this on my console because I don't believe in hacks and mods and I feel very endangered of being banned.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

suspensions ARE given for such behavior.  DO NOT do this again.  repetative abuse of tou can result in permanent suspension

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

By hack do you refer to your Call of Duty Online Profile being affected? If so then yes, you're pretty much screwed in that case. But you can help avoid these things by reading this Guide to help better avoid the dangers of playing online in the future.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, hungry! I would recommend taking a look at this sticky as FoomBerry suggested: forums.xbox.com/.../8203.aspx. It should shed light on the situation.

Please be mindful of situations like this in the future and make sure to follow the guidelines outlined in the sticky to avoid situations that can put you at risk of suspensions.

Sorry this didn't help.