2K Reveal Awesome Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest And Deluxe Vault Hunters Editions

2K Games have today revealed two collectors editions for their upcoming sequel to Borderlands, one of which is rather special. Called the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition (pictured above), the biggest of the two packages is going to retail at a whopping £99.99 for Xbox 360 and Playstation, and a far cheaper £74.99 on PC. While that is a lot of cash, for consoles owners, anyway, just check out exactly what you’re getting for that money:

------

• A replica Loot Chest
  • Field Notes from Sir Hammerlock
  • Vending Machine Bobblhead Box
  • Marcus Bobblehead
  • Exclusive steelbook case
  • Inside the Vault Hardbound art book
  • Cloth map of Pandora
  • Four Stickers
  • Comic book download
  • Four lithograph postcards
  • Creatures of Pandora Wide Format ID Chart
  • Numbered certificate of authenticity

Not bad, right? But if that sort of cash isn’t to your liking then 2K have announced the Deluxe Vault Hunters Collectors Edition (pictured above) which will retail at a slightly more sensible £69.99 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. For that you’ll be getting yourself:

------

• Marcus Bobblehead
  • Inside the Vault Hardbound artbook
  • Map of Pandora
  • Comic book download
  • Four sticker set

So, are you planning on putting in a pre-order to snag one of these two sets, and if so, which set will you be going for? Even though it’s expensive, I’m going to find it hard to resist that Ultimate Edition. I'm a sucker for this sort of thing :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that looks awesome

I'm soo having that chest =D

Just the game for me

[quote user="InfoCone"]

I'm soo having that chest =D

[/quote]

Get in line, boy :D

Yeh that chest look neat will grab that

Looks good and I'm a big Borderlands fan but that price I'll have to pass and hopefully wait for a price decrease (similar to the killzone 3 helghast edition that started at £110 and was later sold at £50).

Just the normal game on release for me.

I do not care what my currency situation is at the time but I am getting that Ultimate Edition!

Both are too overpriced to be honest, you're not getting much in that mid tier one to really justify paying basically double the price over the standard edition and whilst that top tier one looks awesome I don't think it is £100 awesome.

MY CANDY! >:O Forget get in line, I'm already in the store :P

What class is everyone gonna start off using ?

I'm keeping with the siren since I was in BL1. Two friends are swapping so ones gonna be Zero and other be Axton (was sniper/soldier so they swapping places over from BL1) 4th friend is gonna be stuck with Salavdor (he used brick in first game and dout he'll not like gunzerking)

I think the gunzerker class will be the ownage class this time around..ummm

I'm so tempted for the £100 one. I want to know how big the chest is, so I'll wait for unboxing videos to see which edition I'll be getting. I love the boxart too, saw it earlier today, extremely humorous.