25 Indie Games Launching Soon On Xbox One

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/25-Indie-Games-Launching-Soon-Xbox-One-62911.html

Article posted a few weeks ago, so even more relevant now, the Game Store is about to get much bigger!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cheers for posting Zombie.

I really got to start following/reading up more on some of these Indie games, got to be honest I looked at that list and haven't heard of most of the names :-/

Hopefully there will be some nice surprises in there for me.

Personally I can't wait for Pinball Arcade! Been waiting sooo long for this one.

I do love a good old Pinball game so it's one I will definitely pick up.

I've just been having a quick look on Google on some of them titles in the link you posted and there's some great sounding games in there.

As I said, I really must start following more closely these Indie games.

People should start checking out those Project Spark games too. Some of them are pretty awesome for the game to just be in beta.

Riptide a must buy LOl

And people were telling us that MS wasn't going to be supporting Indie games. Ha!

Well said GG

Great news. Excited.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder what it will take for some of you to get upset with Microsoft and call them out for their decisions. This isn't good news, the good indie titles are missing and these numbers are extremely low considering what's available.

If the community doesn't start looking at what's available and asking why certain games/developers aren't showing up here you're going to be missing out on a lot of good stuff. Unfortunately me pointing this out will probably get me labeled as "negative" or a "troll" rather than someone wanting more and better games on his console.

There are two sides to every story....

www.cinemablend.com/.../PS4-Has-1-000-Indie-Devs-Signed-Make-Games-Xbox-One-Has-250-63060.html

yes that is why the ps4 is called the indiestation 4 most of its games this year have been indies