23/M/UK - Looking for new friends or small clan on X1 :)

Hey,  I'm 23/m/uk on Xbox one, preferably looking for UK based people to play regularly with and have a laugh, I'm available most days and evenings and the games I got are:

• Dying Light
  • Black ops 3
  • Advanced Warfare
  • Minecraft
  • assassins Creed Unity
  • Destiny
  • Fifa 15
  • Gears of War UE
  • neverwinter
  • titanfall
  • battlefield 4

My Gamertag is: o Jaay o

Thanks people :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

I got a few games you own buddy so added you as a friend my GT is darkrav3en38

MrTubesss I run a Fifa league on the forum if you would be interested in signing up? Its all just for fun no prizes or anything new season will be kicking off in the next few days hopefully!! Only looking for players who are committed to playing there games don't want any time wasters cheers :)

Hey, I am also 23/M/UK. On most nights and I play Advanced Warfare, FIFA 16, Gears of War UE and Star Wars Battlefront. Add me MrTUBESSSS

Hello!! My name is AngelArising and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)

2) Create account for Forums (Put AngelArising , as referrer)

3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Come checkout our new community website ocstgaming.clanwebsite.com we're building a community for Xbox gamers from the UK, our main titles include Tom Clancy's The Division, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Elder Scrolls Online, Forza Motorsport 6 and a few other but we're happy to add more sections for our members.

Hello!! My name is Angel Arising  and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)

2) Create account for Forums (Put Angel Arising , as referrer)

3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Hey Jaay, I'm totally up for playing a few games with you if you're online. Been playing a lot of siege lately but I have most of the games in your list. Gamer tag is PrinterCube, I'll add you

If you're interested in joining a serious group of gamers who play both competitively and for fun, join us at DOA Gaming, just add Gally06 and say that you've been told by SimplyAsh91 to get in touch and we'll get you in a party with us!