2 xbox 1 account

I would like to know something about having 2 xbox and 1 account. First of all, my account is always on my usb, so I would use it to switch from one xbox to another.

What I would like to know is : Lets say I put all my downloaded content on both xbox. Can I access what I downloaded if my account is present at the time im playing on either xbox? (Mainly, sometimes I would transfer my account on xbox 1 and play and other times I would transfer account on xbox 2 and play).

Also, even if I doubt this is posible, can I access my content on both xbox without having my account on. Something like I flag both xbox as mine and I can play home in a lan with both my xbox (of course my account can only be on one xbox at the time)?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you have to have your account active on whichever console you are currently using, otherwise, the downloaded programs would not be a full version game or what have you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

DLC is tied to two things. The console it was first downloaded on and the account used to buy it.

So yes you can download the content in other consoles and use it with your account but you would need to be signed into Live in order to use it.

On the original console though, all accounts will be able to use the content, online or offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

Vote is close. I use two consoles. DLC is tied to two things. Just like vote said. Its tied to the ORIGINAL 360 it was downloaded to, and your gamertag. You can ALWAYS play the games if your gamertag is signed in on any console and you have downloaded the content, but you can always play the content on the original xbox the content was downloaded to regardless of whether or not the gamertag is signed in. (This excludes online DLC when another tag is signed in)

Sorry this didn't help.

Vote and betrayal are close. The DLC is tied to the gamertag used to purchase it, and the original console it was downloaded to - until you (using the original gamertag previously mentioned) use the license transfer tool to transfer licenses to a new console from the original one (previously mentioned)

Sorry this didn't help.