2 week suspension 1219801038

Hello, my gamertag AnyoneInCherno was wrongfully suspended for two weeks for harrassment, threats, and abuse. It's a broad term and I don't know specifically what I'm suspended for, but I'm sure I personally am innocent. It's possible someone was using my account, but I don't think anyone was, so I'd like to see what evidence there is to check if it was something I or someone else did. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Hello,

Sorry, you've posted this in the wrong place. For any sort of issues in regards to account suspensions or bans you'll need to make a post in the Xbox LIVE Enforcement area here.

P.S: Regardless of who did it, you're ultimately responsible for your own account on Xbox LIVE. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I asked support if I should go to another board and they sent me here.

and I know, but I want to see some evidence. I'm fine if it wasnt me who did it but I'm still suspended. I just want the chance to at least appeal this suspension.

Sorry this didn't help.

They don't accept appeal's, that forum is setup to simply let you know why you were suspended. They might be able to go a bit more in-depth into why exactly were suspended if the e-mail you received wasn't specific.

Sorry this didn't help.