2 TVs 2 xboxes

Hi there guys and gals 1 have 2 Samsung TVs one 22 inch and another 46 inch and I have 2 xboxes an old one running the new dashboard and a new one running last weeks update ! Both worked fine for months with out any problems, last week an update was released which has caused the new Xbox to stop working on my 22 inch but works fine on the 46inch! I plugged the old Xbox into the 22 inch and it worked fine I then plugged it in to the 46 and again worked fine ! The old xbox has been updated but I didn't update to last weeks update ! Have checked every cable all posrts, have tired both xboxes on 4 TVs and the Xbox with the latest update is the only one with the problem! So anyone else had this problem and are microsoft aware of this ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well they did "fix" a colour issue, which might have something to do with resolution but I have no idea.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Mush - you mention that the console was updated but not to the same update as the one released recently. Can you clarify a bit on that? Is there a reason why you are not updating to the current update?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.