2 new Adult aimed Kinect games coming

First on the list which will probably be the first out Steel Battalion Heavy Armor by Capcom

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVdEDsppJ0]

Basics from the video:

Controller and kinect hybrid controls

Kinect recognising actions while sitting down (a first there I think)

Kinect being able to recognise sitting ans standing

Story driven game

No Co-op campaign though you can level select to play some levels co-p

Next is Cryteks Entry Ryse

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATAYit5Z7_k]

Which by the looks of it is a Roman fighting / first person hack and slash style game

Anyone interested (I know it will be mainly those with kinect already here but still)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope...nothing so far has encouraged me to add Kinect to my console..doubt anything will

Ryse has been off the radar for quite a while since it showcased in E3 2011. It would be great for Kinect to have a game with the graphics of the Crytek Engine, it might make you feel more immersed.

These will make me get kinect...(anyone pick up the sarcasm)

And Terror wonders why his Ambassadorship was taken away

Because I Never Fully Set It Up On Messenger.

I will get Steel Battalion Heavy Armor to play on my free beta Kinect :D

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

Because I Never Fully Set It Up On Messenger.

[/quote]

We both know thats not true...you can remove it form your bio as well, could get in trouble for it

-

If the rumours are true and the next xbox will be packaged with Kinect as standard then might as well wait for that 

Well Kinect 2.0 is meant to be out for the PC soon at a cool £240 so who knows what people will come up with, also oddly terror I remember hearing about that game along with a few others from the "kinect Hack" era when people first hacked kinect to work on PC so who knows what 2.0 will have people doing.

Also I think that games the reason MS still haven't released the XNA kinect tools as who knows what people would end up making in the indie games community (especially after the break one out scandal)

Well, It was a contributing factor no doubt, but I didn't ever set it up cos I couldn't be bothered.

^The great comedy fact is I don't think I'm even eligible to become an ambassador at any point in the future.