2 Consoles connecting to one Rooter :Gears3: Host could not be found.

Hey

me and a Freind like to play Xbox together

Now the Problem is that everytime we want to play gears 3

We join a match and everythings fine , then we go out of the match try to search for the next and we end up at one having a Screen with Marcus Phenix on with no Text about the next Match and one with it the one with the Text is most likely the one searching for a game and leading the lobby now when i we get that error screen it says :

Host could not be found Connection to the Host Lost.

My  NAT ports for Normal Xbox Live are open i also tryed with an IP that never changes but it didnt work out.

This Bug only happens when we play xbox at my place , its like a small lan party you could say.

So im really running out of Ideas what to do , I even contacted my PRovider on what i could do to fix it , they had an Idea but it would have  costed so i denied that offer. And it was even sure if it would have worked

My Rooter does not support UPnP.

When i restart my Rooter it works for another round and goes back to bugging again , but restarting the Rooter all the time is no good thing it could be damaged.

This Bug only happens when the 2 xbox´s are together alone Gears 3 and every other Game works fine it just doesnt work with 2 apparently.

If anyone has an Idea or had the same Issues and knows a Fix for this Please wright it in this Forum Post.

Thx for reading

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: