2 1/2 months and counting.

My account was hacked on June 30, 2011 I contacted the support team the same day it was taken. They told me that the account would be looked at and that i should hear something i n 15 days I did. They account was not hacked and nothing was wrong. My account was migrated to Russia where my windows live ID is linked and all my stuff for xbox will show up in Russian. I called back to have the investigation team look at it that was July 14, 2011 it is now September 5, 2011 and  have yet to hear anything from the investigation team. I have called the support line and have talked to rep after rep and supervisor and supervisor to which they tell me its up to the investigators to get my account back. I have called every week asking about the statues of my account and all I get is a wall and the rep passing the buck. I have sent emails to the support team asking to speak with the investation team and have left posts on the forums with my emails being told to call the support line of 1-800-4my-xbox or to post on the forums and the forums give me the same thing. I would like to know of how long its too long for this by xbox rules a investigation should take no more then 22 working days which is a 31 day month. That has come and gone I would like to know why its taking so long and why I cant get a straight responce out of anyone that I talk to. I would like someone here to reply back that doesnt give me the same old thing of call the support line and ask them because I have. If anyone would like to take a crack at it here is the info.

GT: spectre197

Service #: 1157966822

If anyone could give me any info or how long my account is going to be out of commission that would work I just want a time frame so I can stop calling the reps and getting nothing ouyt of them. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Are you saying that the account you are posting from is the account in question?  If so, that doesn't make sense.  You had to have used the windows live id associated with your account to sign in and post here.  That would indicate you are in control of your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Spectre: Just to clarify, you called once back in June and did get a resolution to that investigation, and then you called to open a second investigation? I am also confused how you are posting from an account if you don't have access to it. Is that Service # from your original call, or the second one?

Sorry this didn't help.

To the question of the account the person that hacked my account migrated it to Russia making a copy of they account one in the U.S and one in the Russian Fed. When I log onto my account on my xbox or on my account options on xbox everything will come up in Russian. To Mister Gwyther question the first call the investigation team looked at the account thats on hte U.S side not the one that was sent over to Russia on the july 14 they started a new investigation on the account on the russian side and I have been waiting since then for my account to be placed back into the English so that I am able to use it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure I follow when you say "sent over to Russia". If they took your account and migrated it to Russia, there wouldn't be a second US account at that point. There is just the one, and it is now Russian. I'm sorry, but I'm confused about this second account you are now referencing.

Sorry this didn't help.

@ Mister Gwyther What happen is the account was hacked and migrated over to russia since that happen everything that appears on the xbox screen is in russian I have called the support team and all I get is that the investigation team cant be reached. So I'm left with no info on when my account will be back and all i get from the forums and the support team is the run around. How hard can it be to move my account back over to the U.S get this fix PDQ

Sorry this didn't help.

Has Phone Support scheduled a callback to let you know the status of the investigation? Or have you received any emails on the investigation?

Sorry this didn't help.