¿Porque tengo que pagar para jugar online?

No entiendo que tenga que pagar 5 euros al mes por jugar online, yo estoy estudiando y hay meses que apenas me conecto.... pero de vez en cunado me justa jugar online, en la Ps3 todo el mundo puede jugar online sin pagar ¿Porque hacen esto?

[I do not understand having to pay 5 euros per month for online play, I'm studying and some months I hardly connect .... but once in-law just me playing online on the PS3 everyone can play online without paying Why do this?] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Porque a Microsoft le gusta sacarte hasta el ultimo centimo que pueda, la proxima vez haces como yo, no volver a comprar mas productos de Microsoft. Un saludo !

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's a choice to pay for XBOX Live or not, if you choose to not play or know your not going to play one month then simply choose to pay monthly and simply cancel your account whenever you feel that you are not going to be playing. The amount they charge for their service is up to them, there's certain features that set the Playstation Network and XBOX Live apart. I prefer the XBOX Live Dashboard and XBOX Live in general compared to Playstation Network simply because it just has more functionality. I love some of the games on Playstation 3 and it kills me these games aren't on the XBOX due to exclusivity rights with SONY. So the short but sweet answer is that they charge for the content that they provide. There's a saying "you get what you pay for" in this case you certainly do get what you pay for. If you choose not to pay for it, it's entirely up to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.