18 ++ clan

hi all

im looking to join a clan that covers cod, bf and gow . i moved from playstation to xbox about 6 month ago , love playing, and very enthusiastic not sure about being good :-). and self employed , so play at all times.

ps also from the north east of uk , dont hold that against me.

judge421

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

BeM are looking for mature gamers.

We have 3 COD Teams and 2 Gears teams as for BF3 i am sure we will be getting involved with that too

We hold In house comps on Fifa, Gears, MW2 and Need for speed with more being organised with other

games.

I am the Wildcards captain we play on a casual fun basis but still compete in leagues if that is of interest.

We prefer teamwork to K/d so if you can communicate and shoot in the right direction your half way there lol

But team killing is also an option

You can always find members on xbl playing a number of different games so always plenty to join and have a laugh with.

Feel free to stop by the forums or jump in a party on xbl and check us out

Hey were not 18+ but we are 16+ and we are VERY mature and take our clan seriously, if your interested we are looking for more COD BO players and i'd like to see you in my squad.

If you need anything or have any questions add me on XBL or message me on www.brotherhoodofvalor.com