£54.99 to download Titanfall!!!! WHAT!!!

What a joke! I was going to buy it as a download but not at that price! Come on Microsoft! This is a total ripoff! Amazon are selling it for £32!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

£37 quid right?

I've got to admit. I was contemplating buying this digitally but at that price thats a bit of a joke. Looks like my pre order from tesco for £37 wont be returned tomorrow!

I was expecting it to £44.99 tops!

Amazon had it at £32 earlier this evening. Just checked again and it's back up to £41.99.

Supply and demand. I was only charged £37.

Thats digital for you, and one of the many reasons, I will normally go physical. For value, digital currently cannot beat physical.

Money is an ever increasing factor. And I believe fatal is correct about the £37. It's still £18 cheaper, and that is a lot of dough. 2 of those types of savings, and you have another game. A no brainer really

We get sooo ripped off in the UK! Annoying!

Is the pass up yet? I can't find the marketplace on the website.

No, we don't get that ripped off in the UK,  not for software. Hardware yes,Our prices are quite good, with competition and offers. No one is forcing digital on you, so £37 or £32 seems like abloody good price to me, for a brand new release game

The pricing is pretty ridiculous though not surprising with it being published by EA. It's £10 less in Game (or at least was advertised as such earlier in the store). Still bought it digitally though. I'll be playing it a lot so want the ease of access and less use of the Blu Ray Drive.

Season Pass is a fair price at £20 though. I've seen them cost more.