£36 trade in at Gamestation for Deus Ex.

I couldn't believe it myself when the girl behind the counter said £36!!! Plus I could trade 2 games in towards Driver and get a further £5 off, so I went to CEX and purchased a copy of PES 2008 for 75p, traded both games in and RECIEVED £1.10 on my trade in card for doing so!!!

Don't know how long the trade in price will be £36, but those who have finished the game and want rid and be at GS first thing in the morning......£36 lol.

Even better offer if Argos have any £29.99 + 800msp copies left.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

The 6 is a bit weird but yeah I'm guessing it's their trade in of the week which normally gives 35 quid for.

I think i'll just trade it in midweek for £36 and take a credit note for Friday.

I tried to find the GAME deal on their site, but their site is doolallly right now.

£36? That's crazy. I'll pick up a copy from Argos tomorrow and trade the game in and put the credit towards Battlefield 3.

Id rather keep it, DLC soon.....

[quote user="Strangeotron"]

Anyone know if this will be the case next week as I want to trade it in for Space Marine. I will have completed it by then.

Or whether there are any of the 'trade deus ex and pay £5 for space marine' deals going.

[/quote]I know that Game are doing a trade in Deus Ex and get Space marine for £9.99 deal next week, Gamestation should match that and beat it by £1 should the trade in value of Deus Ex drop next week. They might have one of them trade in 2 games and get an extra £5 off offer on as well so you could buy a crappy old sports game for 50p and use that to get an extra £5 off.

On topic: I just got a copy from Argos for £29.99 and traded it in for £36 to essentially pay off Forza 4(my GS aren't taking anymore preorders for BF3 already) but the promo for 800 free MS points ended yesterday so I got 800 for £4.99 instead which isn't too bad. Thanks OP.

Inb4 buying a game simply to trade it in for more money is wrong and makes me the scum of the earth. 

Scum of the earth lol.....well that makes me the lowest of the low!!!

I remember buying four copies of Lego Batman for £5 each from Currys knowing full well that Game were offering £12.97 trade for them - its a half price new realease! I bought Soul Calibur IV from Asda p/o whenever I saw it because I knew it was worth £10 trade. Its having an edge and it can all be done within a mile radius.

I even asked the Gamestation Manager if I bought a £1 game from their shop then instantly traded it in for the extra £5 off what would he do? He said go for it as it was no skin off his nose - he gets paid regardless. Silly GS should have some sort small print to cover themselves. He also told me if I saw a game brand new cheaper than what they are selling it for they'd match it (I needed proof). I bought Deus Ex last week for £33.97 from GS. Don't know whether all shops do this, but it may be worth asking.

Anyone know if this will be the case next week as I want to trade it in for Space Marine. I will have completed it by then.

Or whether there are any of the 'trade deus ex and pay £5 for space marine' deals going.

Buy it from argos keep 800 msp and use games trade in match towards dead island