£2 for 2 Month Gold

I was thinking of getting this.  If i upgrade to gold and if i phoned up and told them to Turn off Auto Renewal would the Gold Membership still be Active?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Auto Renewal only extends your membership when it expires. Also keep in mind this forum is for discussing Ambassador related topics only. If you ever have questions, check out the support forum or send a message via forums to a representative for help. Or of course phone support.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]Also keep in mind this forum is for discussing Ambassador related topics only. [/quote]

No its not.

[quote user="BlueNoseBear87"]if i phoned up and told them to Turn off Auto Renewal[/quote]

you can turn off auto renew on this forum by clicking on  "my account" on the top right of your screen.

Blue nose...as a ambassador, shouldn't you know this?

it amazes me too.

you have one ambassador that doesn`t know the simplest of things and another one having a go at him for asking a question on an "ambassador questions only forum" when it is a general discussion thread.

where do they get them?

Like this thread... forums.xbox.com/.../1029437.aspx.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

it amazes me too.

you have one ambassador that doesn`t know the simplest of things and another one having a go at him for asking a question on an "ambassador questions only forum" when it is a general discussion thread.

where do they get them?

[/quote]

I am pretty sure a mod moved this thread from a top secret place!