£19.99 on credit card bill from xbox live without my authorisation - help!

£19.99 on my credit card bill from xbox live.  I have cancelled cards, reported fraud and told my credit card company not to pay.

However i cannot find reference to it on my live ID account.  Its all so confusing?  My son has an account also but he has not done anything.  I am completeley lost?  Can anyone tell me if there is a person I can speak to.  The help on xbox site is absolutely crap, with hiundreds of optiopns and sub options.  I dont uderstand what they all are?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 167 Applies to:

You can sign into https://billing.microsoft.com to see if it shows what the charge is for. Otherwise, you'll need to call support  to speak to billing. You can find the number here - support.xbox.com/.../call-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you for reply - I have managed to get to this page - there is no reference to anything?  My credit card company also foudn £8.50 for something else when I spoke to them tonight.  Thank you for ref to phone pages I coudl not fiond them.  I am worried that it is so confusing I end up cancelling everything, my son will be devastated if I do!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hopefully they can help you figure it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks again

I am such novice, I have no idea what the hell anything is including all the stars and numbers next to my avatar ( i understand the avatar).  Its teh windows ID xbox ID etc that is so confusing.  I cannot be the only parent who is lost!  I think microsoft make it difficult to fleece money out of you.  I am not on nor will ever join twitter, facebook or anything like this as you just do not know what they are doing with all yout personal info!!

Sorry this didn't help.

This problem could mean some member of the public has found out your card details (don't ask me how they do it), but they could of found out your details and then that gives them all the power to spend - If I was you I would contact support.xbox.com and provide them with the details and they will find the person who has been purchasing items and no doubt provide you with information and verify if they are yours.

Hope this helps,

Brad.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you from the previous post I have sent them an email as the support lines were closed.

What frustrates me is that I managed to phome my credit card to get it sorted no problem, so microsoft will not get their money!!

Its the fact that you cant seem to get any joy with anybody like microsoft, etc.

Some snotty kid at school posted a pic of my son getting puished over on facebook.  coudl I hell get in contact with facebook, I had to kick up a fuss with the school, quoting getting my friend who is a head teacher to get involved to get it removed.  I trust anythjing on line as much as you would trust an MP to tell the truth!!

Sorry this didn't help.