15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok these 15 days are going to kill me!! And looking at those Xbox One youtube videos are not helping..He he. So guys and gals is these 15 days killing you or are you very calm! I'm just hoping Walmart doesn't %@*^%"$ (HA HA....had to put that in) up my order when I walk in that store....LOL!! Ok game on!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not as bad as I thought I'd be. I've been without my 360 for about 2 weeks now, so it's kinda starting to get to me, but I just to keep myself busy with everyday issues and not focus on the console. Being on here doesn't help though.

I have been without my 360 since June. I am having MAJOR withdraws. Luckily I can play at my friends house every once in a while. I am going to game very hard until my in laws come in for Thanksgiving.

It's the first thing I think about in the morning when I wake up and when I go to sleep. That and the Eagles.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm focusing on my 30th which comes on the 18th so when I reach that I'm only a further 4 days away.

Setting a date a tiny bit nearer means when my birthday passes I can focus for 4 days until release.

Going down to Pittsburgh this weekend to get people excited for the Xbox One at the Test Drive Locations. Looking forward to help out in any way I can. After this weekend I'll be completely stoked for the new console!!! Gonna be a long 2 weeks!!!

Be kind, be humble and stay awesome on Xbox Live!

Im hyped cant wait glad its football season or id be crazy right now.

I've been without my xbox 360 for about two weeks , I was doing fine until I paid off my Xbox one and cod ghosts today. Now im hype af