14 days 22 hours 12 minutes and 19 seconds

Well that is how long it was when i started that subject lol

Who is excited who is ready ?? I am ready got 4 pre ordered games got my new hd pvf even though it comes with a built in one? But who is excited i know i can't wait!!!

I don't know how to add that stuff to my posts so if I may follow me @ [Mod Removed]

sorry i kept getting into great games so this post was delayed from what the subject time is 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's looking promising. I have work to keep me occupied up until release. How are you finding COD:Ghosts on 360?

Having played for four days, I am pleased to say that for the first time since Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I think Infinity Ward nailed it. The campaign is really good, the new additions like lean and knee slide are fantastic, the maps are simply superb, and have more than a little Call of Duty 4 feeling to them, the new modes are actually great fun, and Squads is so awesome I don't think I ever want to see a new Call of Duty without it. I have been consistently devastated by Call of Duty since World at War because it has never matched Call of Duty 4. MW2 was pretty good, but MW3 was diabolical, World at War was terrible, and the Black Ops series was average at best. Ghosts is not going to get any attention because it's popular to hate it, but it's done so many things differently this year I've been really impressed. I'm definitely going to upgrade it to Xbox One.

Now as for the subject at hand... Yowza! Two more work weekends to go and then it's the home stretch! I've got an Xbox One Day one coming, AC 4, BF4, Ryse, FIFA 14, and I'll be upgrading Call of Duty. Exciting times. To think how much MORE exciting it would be if we still had Watchdogs coming...

I'm sure my clock has stopped :-(

don't mean to be negative but enjoy the 720 p vs ps4 version ill be playing those on ps4 apart from ryse, titanfall which will be on 360

[quote user="lDigThTsUkKaZl"]

don't mean to be negative but enjoy the 720 p vs ps4 version ill be playing those on ps4 apart from ryse, titanfall which will be on 360

[/quote]

Thank you, I shall be enjoying it.

It's all about the games, 720p/900p/1080p, I really don't care and like I always say, if I get to the day where I must have the best resolutions possible then my PC will laugh at the puny consoles ;-)

Exactly. Xbox innovating is the only thing that will keep it alive. PC gaming is really trendy right now (always has been, but with graphics these days it's really getting the limelight) and I feel if Xbox doesn't try to be different to a PC, then the need for an Xbox or Playstation will diminish and consoles will become obsolete. I do NOT want that to ever happen. I love consoles.

13 days 16 hours 21 minutes!

yes but pc will not get most of those games that come out on console, if its about games all those games apart from titanfall and ryse will pay better on ps4 if not the same plus ps4 has exclusives too

Well I looked at my clock and it's still hardly moving, change the batteries and still the same, why is it when you look forward to something it goes so slow, yet dentists appointments which I never look forward to always come around in a flash? something not quite right here :-/

You are experiencing the theory of relativity sir!