12 Months Gold only £26.99 at Electronic First

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

***you will be charged extra 20% for paypal payment.

Id rather not use the other non secured payment method SKRILL

The way the Skrill payment works is that you enter your card number as you usually would for most online orders - the payment is processed through Skrill but it's basically just a card payment. 20% charge for using PayPal is a bit extreme though, especially as it only costs them 7%.

-

Personally I have no issues with Skrill, I deal with them through work on a daily basis and they are highly reputable.

Yeah I've stopped using Electronic First since they are charging extra for paypal payment. Get all my stuff over at CDKeys now.

It is a pain you can't use PayPal without a silly fee but £26.99 for 12 months Gold is still a good deal.

comes out at 32+ if you use paypal and can get better deals then that

The fact that they want more money for PayPal sets alarm bells ringing to be perfectly honest. I've never paid even a penny extra to use PayPal.

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

The fact that they want more money for PayPal sets alarm bells ringing to be perfectly honest. I've never paid even a penny extra to use PayPal.

[/quote]

As a company they are fine - I've bought my last 2 subs from there with no issues at all. The Paypal charge is something that most companies absorb because the profit is in the goods, but at that price there is very little for the retailer to make. 20% takes the mick though so I would just use the Skrill option personally as the retailer won't even know your card number - it gets processed through Skrill but is essentially a card payment.

I've always had good service from Electronic First and Skrill. I don't agree with the 20% charge but what's with all the conspiracy with card payments online lol.

Use a card whats the big deal?