11th on WaW

I've already contacted 18004myxbox about this problem. I put in WaW and went to nazi zombies and joined a random game on der riese. It was very much modded and I only got 1 kill and had 100500 points in total. I backed out right away when this happened. TTG FLYMODZ was the host of this lobby. my reference number is 1154669188. Please help Xbox and Microsoft. Also please reset my self back to 10th level 65. PLEASE HELP ME!!! my gamertag is wKuK x GoD

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

unfortunately, microsoft can't do anything to reset your rank. for that you'd have to contact treyarch.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Treyarch will not reset your rank, they never do.

You joined a modded lobby by accident so I doubt any action would be taken against you. Fortunately your rank went up instead of down (which seems to be the normal consequence of joining these games). So you can still access and play the game online, whereas if it went down you would not have been able to access MP functions anymore.

In the future if you ever find yourself in a modded lobby then dashboard immediately, that will prevent your stats from getting adjusted any further.

Oh and report the host via their gamertag using the tools on your console (naming and shaming is against the forum rules).

Then set them as an avoided player.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.