11th Feb update ....Where and when is it ?

I imagine there is a lot of very unhappy campers out there including myself.The xbox one is built for the future they say and it certainly is the future you cant touch.An update with very little fixes is non existent now so they talk about the March update that will fix very little too.I think its time to lose the box that cost a fortune and that has ruined the whole xbl experience.There is so many missing features I just cant be bothered anymore because ms are in a different dimension tha n us . They still believe its great and its NOT .Its agiant leap BACKWARDS

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The feb 11 update was delayed to later this week.

As it's Friday now I would assume that if it doesn't come out today it wont be out til next week as I don't know if they release updates on weekends.

They must have found bugs in it. It's better that they delay a system update than release it with bugs. After all it would be worse for everyone if they released a buggy update that bricked consoles

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Delayed until further notice, unfortunately. I suppose it's only for the better that it has been delayed rather than MS deploying it just to find they will have to rectify any bugs that it may come with. Like Malacath said, if not today, I reckon either tomorrow or over to next week.  

Sorry this didn't help.

disappointing,it can only mean that there was a problem with the update.

my xboxone is very sloooooow to load stuff up:ie movies,content,pretty much everything.i can not consider my xbox one as an all in one set top box,with the slowness of the interface and pulling up stuff I want to do.

that being said:the problems make me want a ps4.after 10 years,im starting to feel that Microsoft doesn't understand what I want,and no longer want my business.

Sorry this didn't help.

My xbox updated this morning when I turned it on.

Sorry this didn't help.