1000G on Fifa 12?

Hi all, I just remembered how easy everyone was saying the fifa 12 Achivement list was before the game was released earlier in the month but i was just wondering has anyone actually got the full gamer score for it yet? im very close with only reach level 20 and a few of the ultimate team ones left :).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have all micelanous bar manually block 5 shots, reach level 20 (currently 17) , 50 hours, 50 matches with vp and most UT ones. like that stupid luck one whereby its get a player in team of the week. UT is such a bore. :(

Jesus mate fair play. I know it is very tedious at times but ive just got to do it now to get the full G i can never see me getting the TOFT week one thats just luck and its stupid EA even put a luck determined chevo in there.

TBH, i hate ultimate team. it seems I play so many matches, after playing 10-15 matches, i buy an ultimate team pack, and just get crap players. i just cant get into it, even though i win most matches online. :(

Ive opened around 30 gold packs and the best ive had is ramieres :p and you thought you get a load of crap? lol

haha! shoosh. I support chelsea and ramires is in form atm. best player i have is barrios.

Ive done that achivement of getting the aquad over a rating of 85 and my best player is Mario Gomez cost me 10 thousand coins.

wow. have you done the achievement for buying a player over 15000 from the market>

Yes mate that was the first ultimate team one i earned

lol! i still cant get it! do you wanna match? (normal)?

I payed 15 grand for darren bent look back and think i could of got so much better.