100% Packet Loss - You're my only hope

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Queensland, Australia
Modem brand & model number: Netgear CG3100D-2BPAUS
How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 1
Wired or Wireless (for each console): Both (currently wired)
Things you have tried: port forwarding, contacting xbox - full troubleshoot, contacting ISP, clearing mac address, restarting everything, resetting modem
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: No, NAT is open (behind cone NAT)
Any Error Codes you encounter: No codes just the 100% packet loss screen for multiplayer connection test
Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider): Telstra 

This has been the case all year, I've just finally got around to trying to sort it out. I can connect to Xbox Live, I can watch Netflix and browse the web, can download games, can update games but I can't connect to multiplayer or any online game. This sucks massively, haven't found anything online the same or any solutions that have worked. Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Is it possible to take your xbox to a friends house and check your luck there ?  Or is it possible to try a different modem ?  Maybe you isp has some of the ports blocked ? Not sure how things work down under...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did some searching and Telstra and the router THEY provide seem to be less than xbox friendly , some reported luck by putting it in "bridge mode" and getting a different router...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.