10 years of Live

Curious to if they are truly giving a Limited Xbox console to people who have had Live since it launched. I am one of those people and haven't received anything yet. Are they done with this? Cuz I am still hoping!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Done and over, happened a while ago. If you didn't get one, you won't get one. It was also pretty much random and not everyone who was on 10 years got one anyways.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Done and over, happened a while ago. If you didn't get one, you won't get one. It was also pretty much random and not everyone who was on 10 years got one anyways.

[/quote]

Ya, but don't you see; he's entitled to it. 

[quote user="LostKauz"]It was also pretty much random[/quote]

I did notice that stallion83 got one, so not exactly random.

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where did he say he was entitled to it? I see someone asking a question, not demanding anything. 

Not everyone who was eligible got one but they did actually do it. It was random.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

[quote user="Melonhead Jones"]

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where did he say he was entitled to it? I see someone asking a question, not demanding anything. 

[/quote]

Was I talking to you? 

You post in the forums, you're talking to everybody. Otherwise, send PMs. Maybe you are the one who feels a little entitled if you believe these are your private forums? My suggestion is that you let the entitlement issue go, and I bet you stop seeing it where it doesn't exist.

You post in the forums, you're talking to everybody. Otherwise, send PMs. Maybe you are the one who feels a little entitled if you believe these are your private forums? My suggestion is that you let the entitlement issue go, and I bet you stop seeing it where it doesn't exist.

[/quote]

Wrong. I quoted the people I was talking you and don't see your name among them. If i was talking to everyone I would have not quoted anybody. You see how this works? I'm quoting so that means..........................wait for it.............................oh you got it; I'm talking to you. 

That's not quite how it works on a public forum I'm afraid.

Even with a quote the conversation is available to all and so is the ability to reply to that post.

If you really do want to only get a reply from one person then using the site PM function is the way to go. As there is no way to restrict it when you post in the open. 

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]

[/quote]

Wrong. I quoted the people I was talking you and don't see your name among them. If i was talking to everyone I would have not quoted anybody. You see how this works? I'm quoting so that means..........................wait for it.............................oh you got it; I'm talking to you. 

[/quote]

a forum is like a group convo, even if you look only at one person when saying something, everyone still hears it and can weight in.