1 Year Tenure Disappeared?

Hello Community,

I've been a member on this current Profile for over a year, up until yesterday I've had a 1 Years Tenure Mark on my Profile.

It suddenly disappeared without notice, how am I able to get it back.

It's silly little bugs like this which are discouraging me to continue to use this service.

Kind Regards, Nick.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there bud!

Sorry you are feeling frustrated with this issue! However, there has been a recent update regarding tenure - here is a quote which will simplify this update in to a few sentences so you can understand it more clearly without any confusion! :)

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

If you're thinking "Well, I have never been silver, so why has my tenure dropped?" There is a on-going issue with tenure, of which it may be set lower to what it should be. Official Support are working on it, Click Here to view any updates in the progress of the issue. However, on a more positive note, official support may see your thread, and look in to your tenure and state whether it is correct, or if you are facing the issue that some users are.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I was informed it was to do with me using a different Xbox 360 Console.

I just hope I can get my tenure back, otherwise I'll be reluctant to resume with this service.

Kind Regards, Nick.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.