1 XBL Account 2 XBox 360's

Alright so I just got a second Xbox 360 for my game room but I was wondering how I can go about putting my existing Xbox Live account on my new 360.  I know it's impossible for two Xboxs to have the same account online at the same time, but I wanted to be able to log in and get the downloaded content that I bought on my original 360 so that regardless of which Xbox I use I can still use the DLC on both.  Somebody told me that PS3 users can download their online purchases up to 5 times per account for this exact reason alone so I was wondering how I can do that on the Xbox since I can 't seem to find a login screen for my XBL account.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Recover your account on to the other console. Click the avatar > scroll right > recover account > follow instructions

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Chumaralupa"]I know it's impossible for two Xboxs to have the same account online at the same time, but I wanted to be able to log in and get the downloaded content that I bought on my original 360 so that regardless of which Xbox I use I can still use the DLC on both.[/quote]

To move your profile/ account back & forth between two consoles, you'd need to do the Account Recovery procedure every time. The easier way is to use a USB flash drive (at least 1 GB, up to 16 GB) to hold your profile and saved games and move that between your two consoles.

Your profile has access to the content you bought from any console as long as you are signed in to Xbox Live. (Only the first console you download something on has offline access for all profiles to the content on that console.)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Danno, I will try this.

Sorry this didn't help.