1 month of Gold free

Hey there! I was wondering if I haven't used any of the three free months on my console yet how I would go about taking advantage of that if I didn't take the opportunity when I first signed up my account with the free version. I'm not sure how to access it anymore. The support article on this site says that I would see a message offering it free when I first signed up but didn't upgrade and I don't recall seeing that at all. 

This is the article I read: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/trial-gold-membership

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You would need to create a brand new account in order to get the free month. Once you've created an account there is no way to go back and get it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, follow-up questions:

1. The fact that I didn't use the free sub on my first few GT's on the console doesn't negate the fact that there are three available if unused, correct?

2. If I use the new memberships to dl the free games they offer, will they be able to play those games even if the GT that dl'ed them is absent?

Sorry this didn't help.

as long as the account that downloaded it and that account as well as the others are on that same console then yes the other ones will be able to play it as far as I know.

Sorry this didn't help.

1. Since you haven't used any of the free trials, then yes they would still be available.

2. dave is correct. When you download content it is tied to the gamertag it was purchased on as well as the console it was purchased on. The console license allows other profiles to access the content.

Sorry this didn't help.