1 800 4MY XBOX IS A JOKE. WORST SERVICE EVER. MUST READ IF YOU HAVE XBOX ONE

I bought a box one day one, paid for it in July. When I got home and played for a while,  controller would randomly disconnect an re connect during game play. After doing many troubleshooting things xbox suggested and replacing batteries i determined the day one controller was broken so i set up a repair. they made me pay for shipping $20 because its an accessory. They recieved on Dec10. Did not notify me online they recieved it. like they said. Waited 3 weeks and nothing happened so i called and asked when it would be shipped and not even a supervisor could answer the question. They couldnt even tell if they recieved the controller. I got in a big argument with the guy. he hangs up on me. i look online the next day, my order has been cancelled. I call back and not a single person at xbox can figure it out so im guessing buddy i was on the phone with got mad and screwed me. They had to do an new order and get some special team to find my controller. that took another week and a half. They finally found it and said another one would be sent out shortly and i recieved it on Jan 22. almost 2 months to recieve a new controller that was given to me broken. also i paid for shipping.[Mod Removed]. there support team is a complete joke. I can HAPPILY say i swapped someone for a ps3 and cannot be happier, not 1 problem yet. The xbox annoyed me more and more everyday anyways. I suggest jumpin ships cuz this system is [Mod Removed] along with their staff and support team.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have the same experience with MS SUpport and the Advocacy Team.  My order was also cancelled as a result of me emailing the Advocacy Team everyday for any update. I have spoke to several Xbox Support rep and I got email from 2 Advocacy Team rep which disappeared from the face of the earth.  Its now 1 month and 7 days since I sent out my controller and I still don't have the replacement.

sasasasa

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everyone has to know how [MOD REMOVED] Xbox Support is or fill up a form online:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/22/ign-has-your-back

sasasasa

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.