0-100,000GS before Dec. 25

Hey guys, I thought you all might be interested in a little challenge I've set for myself - to reach 100,000GS (from 0) before Christmas Day.

The reason I'm doing this is pretty simple; it's a way for me to change my playing habits, experience games I would typically overlook and interact with games in ways I usually wouldn't. It's NOT an attempt to achieve bragging rights or anything like that, it's more of a personal thing. I think it should be an interesting, useful experience that I hope some people are interested in following.

If this seems a lot like pointless **** to you, I apologise. Of course, such a challenge isn't going to be to everyone's tastes. If, however, you like the sound of this challenge and would like to see how I get on, feel free to add me on XBL (Push A To Start), follow me on Twitter or check out my personal blog (which will be running the most regular, in-depth updates). Obviously, I'll also be spending a lot of times on these forums too, so you can always just look out for me on here.

Anyway, I hope this idea is interesting to some of you guys here. Thanks for reading,

-Jonathon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i am interested if you can do it, i am nowhere near 100.000 an i have been playing 360 4-5 years.

sent you a friend request

~530G per day - it's going to be tough, though it'll be good to see how close you get.

Good luck.

LMAO SERIOUSLY get a JOB or a GIRLFRIEND

^ that ....

p.s im on this after nearly 4 years. dont take gs so serious :) just enjoy the game ...

[quote user="NerveAgent HD"]

LMAO SERIOUSLY get a JOB or a GIRLFRIEND

[/quote]

Because he's going for 100,000? Doesnt mean he doesnt have a girlfriend or a job?  As for going for 100,000 GS by christmas, good luck to you dude. I fear the challenge is too much though....Will certainly be interested in your progress however. Will you be keeping us all updated in this thread along the way?

EDIT: One of the most interesting posts ive read in a while OP.

I've got a job and a girlfriend, but I appreciate your concern NerveAgent.

I'll try my best to keep you all updated here, yeah. I'm also going to be running a lot of updates (among other things) on my personal blog, so feel free to check that out at www.pushatostart.com

Good luck with it: I doubt it would be possible to go from 0 to 100,000, but if you can do it then congratulations. I'd be interested in seeing your progress!

time to buy yourself king kong and avatar the last airbender

I'm sorry but this is impossible the fastest person i know of took a year