Xbox One S Error Code 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

At first startup I have a problem with the update, I get the error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204, saying "There was a problem with the update". I can't find troubleshooting on xbox.com/xboxone/update/help. I can't even find it on the Internet. 

Please help....

Question Info

Last updated October 14, 2019 Views 2,798 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hello Fellow Gamers, 

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. We understand that this is a frustrating issue and we are working to resolve it as fast as we can. The information that everyone has been providing via various outlets (by phone/chat, here on the forums, via the Insider's Hub app) has been very helpful. At this time, we are investigating a fix for the Update issue but do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved.  

If you have reset your Xbox or have a brand new Xbox, an out of the box console will always need to update first, we advise to please hold off until this issue has been resolved. 

I'd also like you to please also bear in mind the Xbox Forums Guidelines when posting as well, regarding language use here on the forums:

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters.  Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites more flaming and abusive posts.

We thank you for your patience and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums. 

Regards,
XBF Amber M
Microsoft Agent | Moderator
(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

6 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.